THÔNG TIN CHI TIẾT
Java Developer (All Levels)
CÔNG TY TNHH BOSCH GLOBAL SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES
Hạn nộp hồ sơ : 05/01/2023
Mức lương : Khác
Kinh nghiệm : 1 năm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp : Đại học, Cao đẳng
Số lượng cần tuyển : 10
Ngành nghê : IT phần mềm
Địa điểm làm việc : Hà Nội
Chức vụ : Nhân viên
Hình thức làm việc : Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu giới tính : Nam
Yêu cầu độ tuổi : 24-30 tuổi
Thông tin tuyển dụng Java Developer (All Levels) - KhácTr
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
We're looking for 10 Java Developers (all levels: Senior, Junior, Fresher).
As a Java Developer at Bosch, you will:
- Perform requirement analysis, design and technical documentation
- Understand requirement in from Business side, mainly in Pricing and Marketing domain
- Take in charge of task estimation
- Develop quality codes to ensure high quality product deliveries
- Perform product testing and provide test documentation to ensure quality consistency
- Support for team competence development (Knowledge sharing, Research, …)
- Mentor less-experienced members and review their code
- Implement the solution using Groovy and deploy to existing product environment.
- Testing and troubleshooting.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
Because we don't just follow trends, we create them.
Because together we turn ideas into reality, working every day to make the world of tomorrow a better place. Do you have high standards when it comes to your job? So do we. At Bosch, you will discover more than just work.
Benefits and Career Opportunities
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Join a dynamic and fast growing global company (English-speaking environment)
- 13th-month salary bonus + attractive performance bonus (you'll love it!) + annual performance appraisal
- 100% monthly basic salary and mandatory social insurances in 2-month probation
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments
- 15++ days of annual leave + 1 day of birthday leave
- Premium health insurance for employee and 02 family members
- Flexible working time
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Various training on hot-trend technologies/ foreign language (English/Chinese/Japanese) and soft-skills
- Fitness & sport activities: football, badminton, yoga, Aerobic
- Free in-house entertainment facilities and snack
- Join in various team building, company trip, year-end party, tech talks and a lot of charity events.
YÊU CẦU KHÁC
- Hands-on experience in Java development (Web/Desktop applications)
- Knowledge in OOP/OOD, Design Patterns
- Good knowledge with source control and defect tracking tool
- Ability to work independently and good team player
- Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients
- Good English communication skill and stakeholder management
- Be flexible to handle multiple assignment
Bonus points awarded for:
- Experience in Java Core, Java 8, Spring, Groovy will be plus
- Knowledge/experience in Eclipse Plugin/RCP Application development is a plus.